- New IRS Collection Standards and Chapter 13 Multipliers in latest release of Bankruptcy2013™;
- New Official Forms B1, 6C, 6E, 7, 22a, 22c, 283 and triennial dollar adjustments to 11 USC in latest release of Bankruptcy2013™;
- New Hope is pleased to announce the first release of Bankruptcy2013™;
- New Official Forms 7 & 21 released and in effect.
- New Form B201A. Chapter 11 filing fee increased.
- New Means Test median incomes in effect.
- Rollout of CM-ECF version 5.0 begins in Alaska & Alabama;
- New Means Test IRS collection standards went into effect and are included in the latest version of Bankruptcy2013™;
- New Voluntary Bankruptcy Petition in effect;
- New Hope is pleased to announce that Bankruptcy2013™ now has integrated support for Legal-Pro's I-Got-Notices™.
- New StartFreshToday Credit Counseling-Debtor Education window and integrated downloads. Credit Counseling-Debtor Education
- To help launch our new implementation, StartFreshToday has a Special Limited Time Introductory Offer
for Bankruptcy2013™ users.